Why Maxi Tiger ?
Why chose Maxi Tiger? Because only Maxi Tiger gives you 80 cubic metres of volume and the unique two lateral cylinder tipping system. More volume, safety and durability for transport and recycling companies.
Maxi Tiger is the tipper semitrailer for transporting, collecting and recycling scrap and waste materials.
Manufactured by GERVASI Ecologica and covered by European type approval, thanks to its large capacity and strong building, it assures longevity and a high return on investment. It’s in fact the choice of leading recycling companies.
– Gooseneck steel frame for a lower centre of gravity and better stability
– Hardox body with vertical reinforcement and double rear doors for long-term convenience
– 80 cubic metres of volume (reduced to 74 cbm with crane on chassis) to move more volume in fewer trips
– Exclusive tipping system with two side cylinders for well-balanced unloading
– Custom designed and manufactured.
Maxi Tiger is also available with a crane mounted at the front of the chassis. In this case the body volume is 74 cubic metres.
The crane is at customer’s choice and can also be fitted by a third party.
Learn more about Maxi Tiger:
- reading the dedicated page > LINK
- watching our latest video > VIDEO
- listening to our audio presentation > PODCAST
or you could also come to IAA (Hall 26 stand C52-24) and directly speak with us!!